|main / rcds statutes/ II. AIMS AND GOALS, RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMMITTEE|
II. AIMS AND GOALS, RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMMITTEE2.1. RCDS is established with the aims of development, propaganda and popularization of Deaf Sport games and international Deaf Sports:
2.3. In an effort to achieve its objects and tasks the RCDS has right to:
- In the Russian Federation, union of public deaf associations for Deaf Sport Movement development, development of deaf sports, provision of training and participation of combined deaf teams of Russia in deaf sport games;
- Habituation of deaf persons to physical training and sport which is an important factor of intellectual development, rehabilitation and social adaptation of the Deaf;
- Assistance in realization of aims and goals of International Committee of Sports for the Deaf (ICSD), International Olympic committee in the Russian Federation;
- Organization and assistance in arrangement of Deaflympics, World and Europe Championships.
- Popularization of the basic olympism principals and deaf sportsmen achievements at Deaflympics and other international sport competitions among citizens of the Russian Federation;
- Propagation of knowledge of Deaflympic Games, Olympic movement and Olympic Games;
- Realization of cultural, educational and rehabilitation sport potential for self-perfection of Deaf personalities, formation of healthy way of life, development of physical, intellectual and moral features, achievement of sport successes;
- Propaganda of ideals and principals of honor and nobility in sport and in life;
- Implementation of measures in provision of training and successful performance of combined Deaf National Teams of Russia at Deaflympics;
- Fight against usage of doping and other harmful substances and methods in sport training and at the competitions at the international sport arrangements.
- Development and strengthening of relationships with international sport organisations;
- Assistance in the development of material and technical base for trainings and competitions of deaf athletes in Russia;
2.4. RCDS obligations:
- To spread freely information on its activity;
- To participate in formation of decisions of public authorities and local autonomous bodies in the order and volume specified by the existing legislation;
- To arrange meetings, conferences, demonstrations, processions and vigils;
- To found mass media and to accomplish publishing activity;
- To acquire, alienate, represent and to receive in use or rent buildings, constructions, equipment, carriers, inventory and other movables or immovables, necessary for material securities of the activity;
- To establish its branches and representative offices;
- To found public institutions, their committees and associations;
- To establish commercial and non-commercial organizations;
- To implement foreign-economic, business, advertising-informative, advisory-methodic, cultural-informative, sport and performance or other types of activities not prohibited by the existing legislation for public associations. The licensing activities can be implemented only after the receiving of licenses subject to the order stipulated by the law. Business activity can be accomplished by RCDS only with the aim of achievement of stated aims and tasks;
- To exercise other rights not forbidden by the existing legislation for public associations.
- To observe the legislation of the Russian Federation, accepted principals and norms of international law regarding the RCDS scope of activity;
- To publish annually the report on usage of its property, to provide accessibility to the examination of this report;
- To inform annually the authorized body on continuation of its activity stating the existing whereabouts of the permanently acting managing body, its name and information on RCDS managers according to the data included in the Uniform State Register of the Juridical Persons;
- To present on demand of the authorized body the instruments with the decisions of the managing bodies and officials of RCDS;
- To tolerate the presence of the representatives of the authorized body at the RCDS arrangements;
- To provide assistance
- To inform the registering authority on amendments in information stipulated in the paragraph 1 of the article 5 of the federal Law “About the state registration of juridical persons”, excluding information on received licenses, in the period of three days from the date of such amendments.