|main / rcds statutes/ III. FOUNDERS AND MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE. THEIR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS|
III. FOUNDERS AND MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE. THEIR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS3.1. The founder of the RCDS are the juridical persons – All-Russian physical training and sport public associations of Persons with Disabilities called the RCDS Constituent Conference. The founders of the RCDS and its members have equal rights and carry out equal obligations. The members of the RCDS take part in work of the RCDS through their authorized representatives.
3.2. The membership in the RCDS is formed on voluntary bases. The public associations of the Deaf, who accept this Statutes and provide assistance in development of Deaf Sports, paid entrance and membership fees can become members of the RCDS.
3.3. The enrollment is executed by the Executive Committee on the basis of statement (decision) of the public association of the Persons with Disabilities authorized body. The rights of the RCDS member take force after the decision of the RCDS Executive Committee. The decision on enrollment should be viewed by the RCDS Executive Committee after three months from the moment the Executive Committee receives the corresponding documents.
3.4. The RCDS membership terminates:
3.5. Decision on exclusion accepted by the RCDS Executive Committee can be appealed at the Deaf Sport Meeting (Conference). In case of the appeal the decision on termination of member rights terminate of the date of decision acceptance by the Deaf sport meeting (Conference). In case the decision was not appealed the RCDS member rights terminate of the date of decision-making by the RCDS Executive Committee.
- Subject to the receipt by the Executive Committee of the statement on termination of the membership, based on the decision of the RCDS member authorized body. The RCDS member’s rights are to be terminated of the date of the statement received by the Executive Committee.
- By the exclusion from the RCDS members for the breach of Statutes` s provisions, non-implementation of the RCDS Executive Committee, the RCDS President decisions, for actions discrediting the RCDS or non-payment of membership fees more than for the one year.
3.6. Exiting or exclusion from the RCDS members does not provide the return of entrance or membership fees.
3.7. Members of the RCDS retain law, financial, organizational and property independence, the RCDS membership is not an obstacle to entrance into other public associations.
3.8. Every RCDS member has full independence in determination and implementation of his aims and tasks as laid down.
3.9. The RCDS founders and members have equal rights and obligations.
3.10. The RCDS founders and members (by their representatives) have right to:
3.11. The RCDS members are obliged:
- Elect and be elected to the managing and supervisory bodies of the RCDS in the order determined by the RCDS Executive Committee;
- To receive from the RCDS necessary information, methodical or other assistance within the RCDS scope;
- To enjoy the support of the RCDS in implementation of international relations, arrangement and realization of competitions;
- To use the material resources of the RCDS in the order stipulated by the RCDS Executive Committee;
- To discuss issues on the RCDS activities and to introduce written motions on its improvement;
- To introduce the motions on putting on the agenda of the Deaf Sport Meeting (Conference), Executive Committee questions for discussion;
- To take an active part in the RCDS activity, make for the successful implementation of aims and tasks determined by these Sratures;
- To carry out practical implementations of the Deaf Sport meeting (Conference), RCDS Executive Committee,the RCDS President decisions;
- To comply with the RCDS Statutes;
- Duly pay entrance and membership fees;
- Not to perform actions discrediting the RCDS;
- To take all measures to observe the law of the Russian Federation regarding doping control and Medical Code regulations of the IOC;
- To inform about his/her activity the RCDS managing bodies.